Westminster Academy’s Summer Soccer Camp provides a positive training environment for all players. Athletes will be grouped according to their age and ability so they can receive the proper technical and tactical instruction. The camp will utilize individual, small group, and team settings to help each athlete improve his or her skills.
The camp will cover the following areas:
- Proper footwork, first touch, passing, trapping, heading and shooting
- Learn many defensive shapes and attacking schemes, techniques, and strategies
- Play competitive games
Soccer Camp Information
- Open to children ages 5 to 17
- Session 1: June 19–23 (9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) $225
- Session 2: July 17–21 (9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) $225
- Sibling Discount: $30 off (please contact Coach Diego for the code)
Coach Diego, WA Men’s Soccer Head Coach, is FIFA “A” Certified as well as a Strength and Conditioning coach. He also has professional playing experience and is the Director of Coaching and Player Development of the Royal Knights Soccer Club. Coach Diego led the WA Varsity Men’s Soccer team the last two seasons with back-to-back district championships.
Coach Dale Renwick, WA Ladies’ Soccer Head Coach, is “D” licensed certified as well as a travel soccer club coach. He also led the WA Ladies’ Soccer team to a Regional Championship for the 2015-2016 season. Along with Coach Diego and Coach Dale, the WA Soccer Camp will feature WA assistant coaches, current and former NCAA collegiate soccer players, and current and former WA soccer players.
For more information, please contact Coach Diego at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305.814.7784.